What's new
LiteRECORDS

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • Guest, before your account can be reviewed you must click the activation link sent to your email account. Please ensure you check your junk folders.
    If you do not see the link after 24 hours please open a support ticket.

OutKast - Bombs Over Baghdad (Smeedge Remix)

Thanks for sharing.

You have a nice understanding of where to use breaks but I don’t feel this one landed as well as it could have. The tones don’t quite work for me but I’m a big fan of the original so I was always going to be critical of other versions.

I look forward to hearing more of your work.